Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Anthony's First Blog Entry
This semester i exspect to make decent grades. I want to start by makin my 1st test grade above an 80. If i maintain a 80 or higher on every assignment i believe i could be successful in spanish-two. I have never blogged before so this is my 1st time blogging but i kinda like the way it works. This could be a useful tool because more people like to be on the internet then to write a paper by hand. Me i dont have computer asses right now but i will use my power lunch to get on the computer until my computer gets back working. I would like for you to know that i am an athlete and i play football and im #2 and i would also like for you to know that spanish isnt really my strength so if you wouldnt mind helping me make it threw this semester i would gadly appreciate it. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ant,
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all of this! Sounds like you have a pretty strong work ethic and I look forward to working with you this semester. Just let me know what I can do to help and we will make it a great semester.